ES System Process
Conventional vs. MicroSepTec
Frequently Asked Questions
Permits & Installation
Remote System Overview
Glossary of Terms
Required Documents for Enviroserver Installation & Permit Approval
- Location Map or street address
- Reason for a new onsite system
- Repair of currently failed system
- New Construction
- Change in septic rules
- Plot Plan - An accurate, scaled drawing of property showing size and shape.
Includes precise location of manmade features (buildings, structures,
driveways) on the property. Also include proposed physical changes (new construction) that will
change conditions on the site.
- Existing dispersal system is: Seepage pit, Leach line, Drip dispersal, Other
- Floor Plan - Should include number of bedrooms
- Landscape design - Construction of exterior spaces utilizing plant materials and
appropriate hardscape elements including incidental paving and building materials
- Percolation Test Report - A test of the soil to determine if it will absorb and drain
water adequately to use and size a septic system for sewage disposal
- Geology Test Report - Site specific. May not be required
- Assessors Parcel Number (APN) &/or legal property description - Smallest
separately segregated lot, unit, or plot of land having an identified owner,
boundaries, and surface area which is documented for property tax purposes and
given an Assessors' parcel number
- Telephone connection location
- Electric panel location
- Sewer line exiting point from house
- Location of underground water line(s)/gas/electric/utility lines
- Installation access, special requirements
- Photos of property and surrounding
- Location and distance to nearby wells if within 150?
- Location and distance to surface water if within 150?
- Special requirements from the homeowner
Click Here for a printable version of this checklist.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
is needed to view and print this file. The time required to download this file will vary depending on the type of
Internet connection you have, so please be patient as they are loaded into your browser.